the bios is making me crazy

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hi i configured all plugins at SATOURNE 1.1P and it says it can't start emulation because of my bios.

I have to bios one is SEGA_101.BIN and the other is the europian version EURO.BIN

Where to put these files in order to start emulation ?

I have them in the same directory as SATOURNE 1.1P application

Many thanks and do not merge this topic cause no one responds then.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
OKAY i figured out the bios

Now i have initialed emulation but a message appears

CLOCKCHANGE 32O REQUESTED.

What the hell does that mean,this emu is driving me crazy cause it hasn't a BIG HELP FILE if some one can tell me where to get one please help.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I know i will look stupid with this question but i don't care.

How much cost these days SEGA SATURN ? and how much cost a game for e.x CASTLEVANIA:NOCTURNE IN THE MOONLIGHT.

I will buy one, i can't wait anymore ,i wanna play it so BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADLY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

montpics

Look for it from eBay. :cool:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Heres a link to that castlevania game. The only one i can find on any ebay website. Most saturns go fairly cheap on ebay. Around £20 with a few games and controllers.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Cool man ,but i can't shop in the net (i need a credit card) which i don't have.
Anyway thanks man,that helps me a lot,okay i will search in every angle of ALBANIA tomorrow,but i am not sure if i will find it ,cause here now are in sell only PS2,GBA SP,NINTENDO DS,GAMECUBE,XBOX only the last versions of game computers.

Anyway i have some cousins in London,may be i will ask them :) that's the easiest way for me.