What Manga are you currently following?

JAppi

What manga are you currently following? Make sure to state if it's a scanlation or a professional release. (or in some cases as Tokyopop hack job)

Currently I'm following:
everything in Shonen Jump america. (I love my subscription ^_^)
Tokyo Mew Mew - Hentai_wolf reccomended it to me and so far its' been really good.
Wish - A clamp title I just kinda randomly picked up. It turned out to be *REALLY* good. I'm glad I picked it up.
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka - Kinda randomly picked this one up too. I really like it. IT *can* be a bit Ecchi at times though.
.hack//Legend of the Twilight - Much better then the anime.

The only scanlation I'm following right now is Hunter X Hunter and I'm hideously behind on that one.

Shinigami_Pheo

i read
Chobits
Samurai Deeper Kyo
The Eva Manga
just finished please teacher
reading some of Love Hina,
then just other random things

I'm currently Reading:

-Asuki The Shining Lore Wahashitsu
-Koshijutzi The Great Demon+2 (original Hong Kong version: more killing less rap)
-Virtumon (Pokemon spoof)
-TGSC: Tokyo Gangsta Samurai Click

belmont

I don't read manga since they are not published in Greece.
And it is painful to download some with my 56k connection.
Not that I really like them...
I prefer watching anime.

Codeine

I do not read magna, as the magna I have seen (read: LOVE HINA!~) was absolutely stupid beyond words.

What say you?

Originally posted by JAppi@Jan 28 2004, 05:27 PM
Hmm I just downloaded some scanlations of Fun Fun Factory. That looks really good.
Is it as good as the title suggests it to be? a Fun Fun Factory?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
My suggestion would be a classic... Devil & Devil. All 15 volumes are available here by BitTorrent in a 470mb rar file.

There is currently available an incomplete set of volumes on a website so I wont post a link.

JAppi

Originally posted by Codeine@Jan 28 2004, 11:54 AM
I do not read magna, as the magna I have seen (read: LOVE HINA!~) was absolutely stupid beyond words.
Well considering that, that was only *One* manga among literaly thouands of titles. I think it's a poor judgement of what manga is.

Originally posted by JAppi+Jan 28 2004, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JAppi @ Jan 28 2004, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Codeine@Jan 28 2004, 11:54 AM
Well considering that, that was only *One* manga among literaly thouands of titles. I think it's a poor judgement of what manga is. [/b][/quote]
Naaaahhh Buttlord GT rapes any Mangaz evar made!