ZSnes

Blee

Hi. :blink:

OK, I'm having a problem with ZSnes and I was wondering if someone on the forum could help me to sort it out...

Whenever I record a replay, the replay is different to what I recorded... I think this is because the recorder is out of sync and isn't recording the commands at the right times... :unsure:

I get the same problem when I try to play online too; my opponent is out of sync with me and our screens look totally different...

Could someone help me solve this?

Thanks.

El Fugitivo

What kind of a system are you running it on (processor, ram, video card, os, anything and everything that might possibly have an impact)?

Also, what version of Zsnes are you using?

Blee

What kind of a system are you running it on (processor, ram, video card, os, anything and everything that might possibly have an impact)?
Hmmm... processor is 1.1GHz, 256MB Ram, GeForce 2, Windows XP, 570Kbps connection.
As far as I'm aware, my opponent has a high speed connection too...

Also, what version of Zsnes are you using?
Well, I downloaded the newest ZSnes WIP recently, but my opponent might be using an older version of ZSnes, so I'll give him the ZSnes WIP and see if that works...

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Why is that disgusting?

M.H.A.Q.S.

Visit the official ZSNes forum or their FAQ page. If you are using the kaillera client then visit its homepage as well for reasonable answers to your questions.

Always look for FAQs, and yes both of you should have the same version of ZSNes to play correctly.