A question.

iso

I'm newbie with this Sega thing, but i have a question. Is there an emulator for Sega Mega Drive games?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
There are a few good emulators for megadrive games. Try here for a list of them. I recommend gens but other people say fusion is good aswell. You can even play X32 roms and Sega CD isos on it.

iso

Ok, i used Gens Plus. I got the bios for us, jap, and eu but there is a problem. When i started a game "Ecco the dolphin" the graphics was terrible. I got my own Sega mega drive and believme the graphic is just fine. What could be the problem? Is it the bios?

montpics

Not really as it was stretch into a fullscreen. (Normally it is 320*240 from the originals)

Perhaps you can filter the graphic if there is one. :)

iso

Ok, i solved the problem. The thing was that the simple and free Sega Master Rom which is 200-300 kb sucks but, the Sega cd rom is 40 mb and the graphic is great.

montpics

iso said:
Ok, i solved the problem. The thing was that the simple and free Sega Master Rom which is 200-300 kb sucks but, the Sega cd rom is 40 mb and the graphic is great.
You should know that most of the games are intended to be educational purposes AT THOSE times. :cool: