Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

montpics

montpics

belmont said:
I guess Snake will be very old in this game!!!
Yup, you betcha considering how long he is involved in these game. :)

Updated :
It is confirmed that (again!), this game will be Hideo's last title for MGS series.

Last edited:

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
It looks like it's a prequel for two obvious reasons, one being in the screenshots it shows snake with an eye patch, also in another screenshot it shows Snake holding a knife. That's not very characteristic of our Solid Snake. I think the Otacon it shows could possibly be Otacons father?

montpics

Deezbeez said:
It looks like it's a prequel for two obvious reasons, one being in the screenshots it shows snake with an eye patch, also in another screenshot it shows Snake holding a knife. That's not very characteristic of our Solid Snake. I think the Otacon it shows could possibly be Otacons father?
Perhaps not from my point of view. As many would predicted this story will be continued as MGS2 being left off. More info will be coming soon. :)

Watch a trailer from here. (36MB)

>CLICK HERE<

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
There's a DVD quality trailer available (also direct feed).
But I won't post any links since it is torrent related and I don't know if it's legal.
Search it yourself it's really awesome..the movement it's so fluid...so perfect...
The size is about 179MB...2 files in there in .ts format..digital tv rip (transport stream).

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
montpics said:
Perhaps not from my point of view. As many would predicted this story will be continued as MGS2 being left off. More info will be coming soon. :)

Is that reported for sure? Most likely it is a continuation from MGS2 but i'd prefer to think that you're not an old geezer.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
MGS4 happens X years after MGS2.
Hideo Kojima said that the character is Snake...not Big Boss...and it's pretty sure that you are an old geezer (see trailer-'exhausted of battle').
The strange thing is that Otacon doesn't look as old as he should be...could be that Snake is a clone and he's getting old faster I think.
Anyway,I'm looking forward to the game...

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
If the reason for his age is because he's a clone of big boss why was there no visible difference in Snakes age in MGS2? There should have been some noticeable difference.

montpics

Deezbeez said:
All I want is some consistency but I guess that's to much to ask.
I know what you mean as many questions popped out from my mind after I saw those pics. But I rather wait for more previews from it to make more certain of it. :)

montpics

Time to resurrect the thread!

The story takes place in a world overrun by private military companies (PMCs), wars are no longer fought over nations or ideologies. Rather, they are micro-managed by overarching PMCs, right down to the bullet. Joined by a familiar cast of characters, Snake must once again return to the battlefield to confront life-long rival who ismanipulating the world's wars from the one world in which soldiers will always have a place...

Screenshots, as usual :
>CLICK HERE!<