Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra (PS2)

montpics

This one goes to any Xeno fans out there.
The game will have the same cast as the second game, but there will be new character designs from a new designer. The story takes place one year after Xenosaga II, a mystery android T-Eleos will show up; this time the execution of the battles will be a lot faster; and there will be new deadblow techniques.
Check it with more screenshots.
>CLICK HERE<

belmont

This game will end the Xenosaga story.
I'll buy it as soon as it comes out.
Xenosaga I+II are two of my favourite PS2 games.

belmont

Xenosaga was meant to be 6 episodes with Xenogears being episode 5.
After the creators left Square and jointed Namco wanted to make a whole new Xenosaga story with 6 episodes.They finally ended the project on episode 3...
I guess they have plans for PS3 now...

montpics

New characters such as T-elos and E.S. Dinah are revealed. T-elos is an android similar to KOS-MOS but it is said to be three times powerful.

Screenshots :
>CLICK HERE!<

hagbard

belmont said:
Xenosaga was meant to be 6 episodes with Xenogears being episode 5.
After the creators left Square and jointed Namco wanted to make a whole new Xenosaga story with 6 episodes.They finally ended the project on episode 3...
I guess they have plans for PS3 now...
Truly they joined Namco, but under the name of Monotlith Software Inc. They need to switch from Xenogears to Xenosaga becuase of that game's copryights belong to Square. A very promising dev team imho, I love Xenosaga and Baten Kaitos it's also pretty good.

The new character design are fortunately more adult like, at last

Last edited:

belmont

Just bought the PAL version of Xenosaga 2 original.(Till now I used a USA backup)
The pack rules.It also contains a DVD movie with all the FMV from episode 1!!!

hagbard

Nice one! Does it got a 50/60Hz selector? I might buy it then.

btw, I'm sure most of you know it, anyway "Also Sprach Zaratustra" means "Thus Spake Zarathustra" written by Nietzsche back in 1891. The Xenosaga/gears series have a strong relationship with the Indian mithology.

http://philosophy.eserver.org/nietzsche-zarathustra.txt

Last edited:

montpics

Now I'm still looking for any old Namco RPG games which are hard to be found here. Especially Xenosaga. :(

belmont

Nice one! Does it got a 50/60Hz selector?
No ...

Now I'm still looking for any old Namco RPG games which are hard to be found here. Especially Xenosaga.

Most stores here still have Xenosaga 2.Xenosaga 1 and Xenogears were never released in Europe.

Even though it is not official yet Xenosaga 3 and Xenosaga DS will come in Europe.