Nintendo Revolution Controller Finally Revealed!

Jale

Read it here:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

revcontr2jy.png

Last edited:

Jale

Well, I was reading somewhere else that you can use the controller as an aiming gun for FPS games. For more related info, look here.

Jale

I don't know if it will be compatible with Gamecube controllers, but the rumour says it will.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Well, that little controller stunt they just pulled there has made me want ps3 now.

well i cant tell which is worst
this
offps36.jpg

or this
2623175652806164.GIF

well at least the nintendo one will come in several bright colors(which is good?)

Jale

The black one. That PS3 boomerang seems uncomfortable. If it's compatible, I'll plug a PS1 or PS2 controller instead.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Perhaps nintendo or a third party will release a sensible controller for the revolution. Maybe someone else will do the same for the Sony Boomerang.

Zach

Well if you turn it sideways it can be like an old skool NES controller...sort of..

Shit, Atari had a stick and a button, what are we complaining about

Ranma1/2

The Revolution controller looks rediculous, I don't want to buy the system just by looking at the controller, good job nintendo, you freaking idiots. Who wants to adapt to a new way of holding and playing a controller? Also, i have never seen an Atari in my life, so I have high standards.

Zach

Well you claim you don't want to buy a system just by looking at the controller, and then go on to blame Nintendo for the controller and turning you off anyway..

So which is it ?

The fact of the matter here is that until we see how the controller is used in games, and have a chance to see other people playing the system, all this bitching may turn out to have been for nothing.

Innovations come about because people don't listen when people tell them their ideas are shit. Granted it could be legitimately shit, we still do not know at this point in time how well the controller really functions.

Hell, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that my magazine was pointless, or that no one would really have any interest in it, I'd be pretty damn rich myself. Just because people don't care about something, or perceive something as useless, doesn't necesarrily make it so.

Last edited:

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Also, i have never seen an Atari in my life, so I have high standards

atari-2600.jpg

now you have
do your self a favor and download the emulator and get Empire Strikes Back
then understand the words "old skool"