Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Sup yall
I've been using emulators for a couple years now, so i know how to use them (aka wont bug people on useless stuff and give helpful awnsers)
i wont judge people on the games they play
if your 26 and playing pokemon, it doesnt hurt me, its an entertaining RPG,
[explict] one of my favorite games is chip and dale for NES anyways

i like wreslting (say its fake and I pop you in the face, of course its fake, it doenst make it less entertaining, and they do put there bodies on the line to entertain us, see Mandkind vs Undertaker: Hell in a Cell)

i love the general discusion forum so far because its not clouded with political debates that make everyone look like assholes, even though the world is filled with'em, i still dont care and remember
retard.jpg
[/IMG]

thanks people fo lisenting i hope and i can be valuable here

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Wrestling is a bit fake but that does not mean I don't enjoy waching it.

Enjoy your stay.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
Waz/ Jet Set Wily/ Waz(AIDSCancerCunt)/ Willy Waza/ the Wizard of Waz/ Sir Waz/ the waz/ Tha WaZ/ slamalamadingWaz/ Wibble Waz/ Wizzle Waz/ yourfrontpocket/Waz the Witty/bud Waz errr/Waz Loves You/...
the list goes on
he seems to be banned alot though
i hate it when people continually come back to forums just to harrass

Edit: dont post any new names for him, just ignore

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
hey man welcome to the boards.
btw mhl a simple proxy can bypass an ip ban.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
when i host online games i like kicking annoying people , its fun
they come back and get real pissed and get kicked again, flowed by another kick, i just wait for them to realize they arent welcome, its hilarous, and if they get in to the game again, what have they acomplished?
they just proved that there an ass, and then you tell that they are one for that reason
but thanks for the welcome guys, this board is nice and the admins are actually helpful(which is new to me)
the only thing missing on this forum is the cookie smiley so i can say cookies for all
until then cake for all :msn_cake: :msn_cake: :msn_cake: :msn_cake: :msn_cake: :msn_cake: :msn_cake: :msn_cake:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid that your thread is only proviking him to make yet another account(only to have it banned again). I'm going to have to close it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.