Tales of Abyss (PS2)

montpics

Can't help it but like any Tales series. ;)

The game will have a new Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System (FR-LMBS); this time instead of dividing the battlefield in multiple line (ML-LMBS in Tales of Legendia), you can move freely in the 3D battlefield (aka Free Run), and attack the enemy at any degree you desired.

Find for more screenshots!
>CLICK HERE!<

Last edited:

belmont

I look forward to it too,but I wanted a turn based game...
I didn't like the battle system in Tales of Symphonia.

montpics

belmont said:
I look forward to it too,but I wanted a turn based game...
I didn't like the battle system in Tales of Symphonia.
But that battle system became a tradition on any Tales series except any handheld games. :)

belmont

I haven't played any others " tales of " game except the GameCube version of Tales of Symphonia.I wanted to play the GBA ones but they were not released outside Japan.

montpics

belmont said:
I haven't played any others " tales of " game except the GameCube version of Tales of Symphonia.I wanted to play the GBA ones but they were not released outside Japan.
Oh, just remembered that all Tales series released in Japan for GBA or GB. Unless you knew where to 'grab' them if you want to try them. :)

montpics

Latest infos!

Namco announced the theme song for Tales of the Abyss will be performed by the Japanese band Bump of Chicken, called Karma/Supernova. Tales of the Abyss for PS2 will be released in Japan on December 15.

hagbard

Would this one came to the western countries?

montpics

hagbard said:
Would this one came to the western countries?
Not very sure, but to what was happened to the Tales prequels, it seemed to me that we have to wait for a long time to see it released in western countries. But I still expect more on Japanese version instead. :p