I'm a new here.

Ranma1/2

I'm sure you get enough of these, but i'm going to be joining this forums, most likely because the person who stole my email told me about this place and i'm looking for things to do at lunch, so i hope you welcome me.

By the way Ranma1/2 is a manga.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The person that stole your email told you about this place? That's got to be by far the most unique way to get here :)

Welcome aboard.

RockY

L H D T P M
Ranma1/2 said:
I'm sure you get enough of these, but i'm going to be joining this forums, most likely because the person who stole my email told me about this place and i'm looking for things to do at lunch, so i hope you welcome me.

By the way Ranma1/2 is a manga.

I remember your user name, but probably you are not the same person.
Welcome to EZ Forums

hagbard

Welcome here, and please don't forget to take a look at the Forum Rules ;)

Ranma1/2

Yeah and by stole i mean i left it on the library and she added all these people i don't know and changed my pword, then she left it logged in at the library, and tada i got my account back.

montpics

Ranma1/2 said:
Yeah and by stole i mean i left it on the library and she added all these people i don't know and changed my pword, then she left it logged in at the library, and tada i got my account back.
lol, welcome to this forum. :D

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
i never take time to read, if its made into a series(then translated if it already is/isnt i'll watch but anyways
WELCOME, have cake :msn_cake:

Ranma1/2

Yeah i've read the first 14 books off the internet, and when i couldn't find anymore i started buying them. But the anime is out of my reach, and i don't have a credit card.

cloud4004

The anime isn't that good... I mean, unless you're 10 years old. Always read the manga before you check out the anime. The manga is 99% of time much better...

Ranma1/2

Well sometimes an anime can be good, but sometimes when it's translated it will get taken by a crappy company like 4kids, who ruin it and cut everything.

montpics

Ranma1/2 said:
Well sometimes an anime can be good, but sometimes when it's translated it will get taken by a crappy company like 4kids, who ruin it and cut everything.
Not all Anime can be good if you taking differences between manga and anime.