Best PS2 game

apocalypse835

Myopinion sez Soul Calibur 2 is, closely followed by Time Crisis 3.

Robzilla

Hard to say really, it is a matter of opinion.

In my opinion, I'd have to say Metal Gear Solid 2 is the best game for the PS2. I based this soley on replay value. There are many games out there right now that I can only play once, beat it and never touch it again. I already have a pile of these games right near my computer. On another note, Konami is robbing me of my money, I'm going to need to buy MGS: Twin Snakes now. DAMN THEM!

belmont

Why buy MGS:TS?
I won't buy the same game again.

It really is too early to decide on the best PS2 game.
There are many good games to come.

From the games I played I choose Xenosaga:Episode 1.

Hiroshi

My fav ps2 game for now is Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and like Robzilla, going to buy Twin Snakes as well.

Satoshi

I dun really have a favourite overall PS2 game(and if i did, i can't remember cause 3am and sleepy.) My current favourite one would be Kingdom hearts I guess. Defeating Sepretoith(spelling wrong i think) over and over again is sweet. But uses a lot of my Elixers.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by Satoshi@Jan 24 2004, 04:13 PM
I dun really have a favourite overall PS2 game(and if i did, i can't remember cause 3am and sleepy.) My current favourite one would be Kingdom hearts I guess. Defeating Sepretoith(spelling wrong i think) over and over again is sweet. But uses a lot of my Elixers.
Depends on the genre really.

Xenosaga 1. - RPG
Virtuafighter 4 - Fighting
Ace Combat 4 - Flight
ICO - Puzzle
DMC1 - Whatever the fuck you'll put that one in.

That's all I remember.

caleb

im into racing car games but i also like fighting games, in my opinion marvel vs capcom 2

Spekkio

Banned
I totally forgot about GT4.
Whooray @ that.