SSF some Q&A needed

Bluedawn

I downloaded SSF and I'm trying to play my Old Sega Saturn games with it but it dosent work I put the game in the drive and i cant get it to work can some one tell me what im doing wrong?

hagbard

1) First of all your CPU must have SSE2 instructions implemented. You might know it running CPU-Z

2) Next you might have the Saturn Bios, use Google to get it. Then you have to locate it on "Options" -> "Bios" -> "Browse" to find it. Now you should see the Saturn load & config menus.

3) SSF needs a way to use the CD/DVD-ROM Drives, either real or virtual (emulated or mounted ISOs). Install Adaptec's ASPI (I strongly recommend ForceASPI), or use IOCTRL/SPTI (Windows 2k/XP only) feature: "Option" -> "Option" -> "Program1" tab -> check "Use I/O Control" box.

4) You might change the region settings on "Option" -> "Option" -> "Area Code" combo box.

Last edited:

Bluedawn

Ok I got it figured out It was the bios i didnt have them set right thanks

Alkaiser

You actually got this emulator working?

I managed to get to the bios screen but even so the fps was terrible.

hagbard

Actually it needs a very fast CPU & GPU. Looks to be faster on Athlon 4 CPUs btw

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
My computer don't support SSE2,instructions,only MMX and SSE what should i do in this case HAGBARD?My pc is 1.8GHZ 512RAM and a 128MB graphic card.

Thanks in advance.