CAN I PLAY sEgA gAMeS ON PS2??

lilz01

i was just wondering whether or not... there is a program
that allows you to burn your sEGa games to a cd
and play them in a playstation console...
please if u know .. reply to this email address
*SNIPED*

thanks
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

hagbard

What do you understand for Sega Games? Master System, Game Gear or Genesis/Mega Drive?

lilz01

I nEeD sUm HelP

:p HEY, i need some help.. ive downloaded the program that allows me to play Sega on Ps2.. but wen
i try to import games and files and errors come up..
no matter how many times i restart the same error comes up wen i try to import... need help please
Could u possibly put the roms together if i send them 2 u.. and then send me the compilation??
Thanks

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Ha ha the most easiest thing to do.

I 'VE A DISC WITH 750 ROMS OF MEGADRIVE TO PLAY IN MY PS2
I ALSO HAVE A DISC WITH 500 ROMS OF SNES TO PLAY IN PS2

Just go here man and you will learn everything you need in no time.

www.gamebase.ca and click the links which says PGEN and SNESSTATION

You will be able to play SNES AND GENESIS on your PS2 but ONLY IF YOU HAVE A CHIP WHICH LET'S YOU PLAY NOT ONLY ORIGINAL GAMES BUT ALSO GAMES THAT ARE COPIED.

I will tell you how easily the SNES STATION CD can be done.

1) GO TO WWW.GAMEBASE.CA and download SNES STATION WIP 2.03 (i don't remember well just get the latest version)

2) Unzip all files to desktop ,there are four files(only three are critical ,the readme text is just for help)

3)You should see these files SNES_EMU.ELF,INSTALL.CNF and SYSTEM.CNF and the readme text.

4) Select all these files and add them to your NERO compilation data CD/DVD

5)Next create a directory and you can name it just the way you like it,for e.x
MYFUCKINGROMLIST(sorry is just an example)

6)Copy all your SNES ROMS TO THIS FOLDER and then ADD this folder to your data to NERO.

7)Last step just burn those files.

8)The disc is ready and you will have no time to sleep anymore :)(remember the CD only works if you have a chip but it may not work still even if you have a chip,THE DVD WORKS ALWAYS IF YOU HAVE A CHIP.(USE DVD to be sure if you have a chip).

Just this way do your own PGEN (which is the GENESIS emulator for PS2)

You will learn a lot about these things at www.gamebase.ca

ukgnome

Re: I nEeD sUm HelP

:p HEY, i need some help.. ive downloaded the program that allows me to play Sega on Ps2.. but wen
i try to import games and files and errors come up..
no matter how many times i restart the same error comes up wen i try to import... need help please
Could u possibly put the roms together if i send them 2 u.. and then send me the compilation??
Thanks

Hi there - I see this post is quite old now but you can get a free mcboot memory card here http://www.pstwo.co.uk and play the emulators via USB.

I hope this helps.