Cg movies have no sound!! help

BoogiePop

but the in the game it has music and sound, except in the movies, there are no sound. I use ePSXe emulator for Playstation, I tried all the sound plugins, and none of them could make the sound for CG movies come out.

M.H.A.Q.S.

And Waz complains about my english....

Anyway BoogiePop you have the MDEC sound disabled in the ePSXe sound configuration menu.

J

Jet Set Willy

Apart from his lack of punctuation, his English is better than yours. YOU think there's something wrong with it because you think you've a better grasp of the language than you actually have. Don't pick on him for your own shortcomings.

M.H.A.Q.S.

What the hell do you call English Waz. You're a native speaker and i'm not. I don't give a damn if somebody is unable to understand it.

Anyways you never told me what's wrong with my english.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by M.H.A.Q.S.@Jan 17 2004, 08:34 AM
I don't give a damn if somebody is unable to understand it.
THEN DON'T PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR IT.

I'm not mean about your English, except for when you try and make trouble with me and you make no sense. Sometimes I point out that you are saying something completely nonsensical, but that's only because you're expecting people to be able to converse with you.
It's your problem, nobody else's.

M.H.A.Q.S.

THEN DON'T PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR IT.

I'm not mean about your English, except for when you try and make trouble with me and you make no sense. Sometimes I point out that you are saying something completely nonsensical, but that's only because you're expecting people to be able to converse with you.
It's your problem, nobody else's

I never want to converse with anybody. I try to help anyone out, including you. Teh problem is only between you and me. I never pick on you, whereas you always do that.

I did not pick on BoogiePop, I was referring the way he wrote. I thought you were annoyed of the way i write.

wilkyn

So good that. Already you can play all the levels without the miss of sound and even end the game. Will happen only in the movies. You can hear what sound have in the CG's by search in youtube for vídeos of walkthrough.