I ordered pizza 30mins ago and its still not here

TGS

TGS is not pleased.

J

Jet Set Willy

30 minutes? That would be a pretty good time for local places here. I'd wait another 45 minutes before getting annoyed.

Robzilla

is it free after 30 minutes? If not you got screwed.

TGS

I got screwed, but it was a good pizza.

KidneyKai

At least you got your pizza. I still haven't got the one i ordered, oh so many months ago. Damn Pizza boy. :angry:

Robzilla

Heh, sorry I mean't to deliver it, but I ate it with my boss and threw it in your garbage. Boy I'm such a bastard.

Luminaire

Me, I just buy a whole stack of the stuff they sell in the supermarket freezers and chuck it into the oven whenever I'm in the mood for pizza.

Robzilla

That whole can't tell the difference thing is such bullshit.

Like the cola wars when they had those taste test. "Can you tell the difference?" you know what? YES I COULD!

Robzilla

sarcasm on this message board?

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day.

Splize

Originally posted by Robzilla@Jan 17 2004, 08:05 PM
That whole can't tell the difference thing is such bullshit.

Like the cola wars when they had those taste test. "Can you tell the difference?" you know what? YES I COULD!
That reminds me last time I did that pepsi challenge I won prozzak tickets, although I never went

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Prozac tickets? I didn't realise handing out tickets to get prescribed medication was allowed. I suppose they've nailed their target market though, anyone who takes the Pepsi Challenge must be deeply depressed.

apocalypse835

Half an hour is nothing. One time, we were waiting for over an hour, and when the pizza finally arrived, it was COLD. We sent it back.