Q: How to burn marvel vs capcom 2 in order to play using chanka

nickbruser

Hey friends I recently downloaded Marvel Vs capcom 2, using a program call Shareaza sharing software. The file is 166MB big. And the whole file is call DC.-.Dreamcast.-.Marvel.vs.Capcom.2.bootable.-.[9Rars]

I open the single file using WinRar. The file has nine files insine call mvsc2.001 mvsc2.002 mvsc2.003 mvsc2.004 mvsc2.005 mvsc2.006 mvsc2.007 mvsc2.008 mvsc2.009

My question is after I open the thing what should I do with the nine files do I have to convert then into what or what should the files be before I burn then into a CD, if that's what I have to do with the 9 files and what should I burn then when I burn the CD? U know do I have to burn the nine files into an audio CD or data or what? Thanks u guys and any help would be greatly appreciate. Sorry for posting 3 times in a row

donkeyknob

dont worry bout the posts. they just make you e-dick bigger. i recommend using NERO BURNING ROM (thats the software im most familiar with) and burning the files as a ISO disc image. unfortunately, for more specific details you'll have to google "burning sega dreamcast discs" and sift through the crap that comes up until you find a guide instructing how to burn dreamcast CDs

hagbard

nickbruser said:
I open the single file using WinRar. The file has nine files insine call mvsc2.001 mvsc2.002 mvsc2.003 mvsc2.004 mvsc2.005 mvsc2.006 mvsc2.007 mvsc2.008 mvsc2.009
Just unrar them, the iso re-join automatically. To burn the image, it's preferably to use the same program used to make it, but can use any good one mounting the image on Daemon Tools virtual drive, then make a CD to CD copy.