Newbie Issues!

D

Duffman

Greetings Forum! How's it goin?! Right, I'm a SEVERE emulator newbie with out a single notion as to how exactly to go about setting it up! :confused:
I was wondering if anyone out there with their vast bank of techno knowledge could walk me through it!!
I have downloaded the Zsnes emulator but am lost from there! I have no games and no clue how to set one up etc etc

Cheer's! Much Appreciated

Jale

You might want to look at Rocky's ZSNES Guide for a start. If you have any other questions just ask.

About the games, it's against the rules to ask for illegal materials. Use Google or another search engine for them.

D

Duffman

Mucho appreciated Butters..so there are legality issues surrounding games so best not to ask directly?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Butters said:
Yeah, because they're copyrighted material and then we'd get sued.

What about ZX81 / spectrum games? Because i did find a website (can remember where now) that said the author of the games encouraged you to download the games and play them on an emulator seeing as the Spectrum was commercially dead.

hagbard

Yeah, some games but not only for Spectrum (PC, Amiga, Commodore 64, etc) are free to use, but most of them the authors still retain the copyright, so are not exactlly freeware. Anyway is a good policy imho.