Still love that highschool girl??

M.H.A.Q.S.

Ahhh those were the days when I saw that angel walk into the class. But no more coz I saw a new one just enter the Lab.

Drooool...she's cute.

Man I'm a great liar.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Ha...I'm so close to a cute girl that if we were any closer it would be illegal.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Wrong, shes just too young. Why does the independent age have to be sixteen.

Badger

The girl I fancied at school died of an overdose a few months back.

She was a dirty cow anyway, and had saggy tits/took it up the arse if rumours were to be believed.

El Fugitivo

I saw my last high school "crush" around town once a couple of weeks ago, and again last week. Didn't say anything to her, I think (hope) she didn't see me...last contact with her was a rather embarrassing drunken email I sent her a year ago.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Well your title says it all El Fugitivo

Codeine

HAHHAHA. Now it's my turn.

Translation: Neco stalks women, and doesn't even posses mule caliber looks to keep a women he fancies in the same state as him.

Badger

I remember the first time I seen a naked breast (of some girl other than family)

I was 12, and got shoved into the girls changing room by my friends after cross country at P.E. One girl (not that good looking for an early adolecent, but probably would of got it), was naked in the shower. I seen bum and boob. I was well chuffed. I think that memory served regularly as masturbation fodder for at least 3-4 years after the event.

onewecallgod

heh, i just started highschool :p

i dunno, i think ive fallen in love with this girl i know... she's smart, pretty... :unsure:

hitmonlee

i still have most of my high school crushes :blink:

M.H.A.Q.S.

There was one..she was weird at times..as her mother was burned alive in front of her and she hated her father for that.

His father was and is a moron. Well she stays in contact with me. We are more of friends than something else.

But she was my first crush.

TGS

Originally posted by Badger@Jan 15 2004, 12:57 AM
masturbation fodder
Best. Term. Ever.

J

Jet Set Willy

Some of my best friends were girls, so I developed a lot of crushes. I think my favourite girl was Kylie Mann though... grrrrrrowl.

I like college when I get to help cute girls out with computer stuff and then they decide to be my friends.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Lol thats great. Well my crush now uses me as a cushion.