hi, i have a question

stan101

hello everyone, i'm new. actually i'm about as new to this website as i am to this whole emulation stuff, so i have a question. now if you get this question all the time, tar and feather me i dont care, but it's quite a nuisance.

whenever i try to download any emulator, i'll click 'open' and after the download is done, i will say 'compressed (zipped) file is either invalid or corrupt'....any help???

Last edited:

onewecallgod

try downloading it again. if that doesnt help, download it from another place. are the downloads from this site?

mhl12

welcome to EZ!

Have you unzipped the file before you tried to open it?

onewecallgod

ok, i thought he made it pretty clear...so i'm not trying again... i guess you've never had this error before

stan101

they downloads are from this website. and when i download them, i'm clicking 'open' maybe i need to click 'save'...i'll try that.

mhl12

stan101 said:
they downloads are from this website. and when i download them, i'm clicking 'open' maybe i need to click 'save'...i'll try that.

oh ok.. I get it. Don't "open" the file. You have to click save. It's not a software. It's just an application that you have to open each time.

RockY

L H D T P M
stan101 said:

What are you downloading exactly???