Sup All Tiger's Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Im New Here But Certainly Not New To Emulation =) ....Actually This Is How I Got Here....I Was On My Friends Emulation Site...And You Were In His Affiliates....So I Thought Your Name Looked Cool...So I Joined =) .....I'm A VERY ADVANCED Emulation Person....I MAKE Hacked Emulators..As Well As "The Thought To Be Impossible" Roms =) ......I Will Post My Emulator Hacks (THE ONE AND ONLY UPDATED EMULATORS WITH ALL THE NEW GAMES) So I Hope I Bring This Forum To The Top!!

mhl12

hi, welcome to EZ! Just make sure to post nothing illegal and remember to read the rules and you'll do fine. :)

montpics

Hmmm, I doubt we don't allow some new hacked emulators being posted here in this forum AFAIK. I wonder what Lefty would say about this. :rolleyes:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Hacked emulators are a strange issue so I'm sorry if this post is going to give headache to some people.

Right now the only emulator that has been banned from the site(unofficially so far) is Cassini and that is because the whole package contains unauthorized modifications of other peoples software. As you might know the same move has been made by several emulation sites.

Nebula "hacks" are another thing. Since Nebula supports adding new games using DAT files everyone is free to post their own here. On the other hand if somebody posts a loader or hack to bypass the protection of the emulator that prevents it from running newer games(latest Neogeo) that have been locked out of the emulator by it's developer then that post will be removed.

NeorageX is another thing... Though NeorageX hacks have been around the net since the beginning of time it is clearly not the best of emulators. The problem is the roms it uses. If a romset is working on RAGE it won't nessesarily work with other emulators(very common problem). I still remember the day I downloaded Metal Slug 4(around the time it was released) and there were 3-4 romsets available with different CRC hashes each :verysad:

MAME "hacks". Some people have recompiled MAME32 to enable some games that can run but have not been added yet(mostly Neogeo). The developers of MAME do not approve the distribution of such files so we are going to respect their wishes.

I hope this whole thing I posted clears some things up.

Ok Left I See Your The Administrator =) Nice Forum!!...And All I Want To Do IS Provide The Most Updated Emu/Roms For The Public And Provide Utilities And Other Services =) Thats What I Do ;) ...

mhl12

shouldn't be so quick to judge people. He hasn't done anything against the rules yet, i think. I'm not exactly sure what lefty said back there though.

hagbard

WhiteTigerClaw3 said:
.And All I Want To Do IS Provide The Most Updated Emu/Roms For The Public And Provide Utilities And Other Services =) Thats What I Do ;) ...

So that's the problem :rolleyes:

mhl12

well he had a link to his forum in his sig that provided roms but i guess it was removed.

edit: o well he's banned. wow that's the first person i saw to get banned since my time here on EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.