Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)

montpics

Another FF7 mania, after Final Fantasy 7 : Advert Children, Final Fantasy 7 : Dirge of Cerberus. :rolleyes:

Only some screenshots, not sure it will be a game or an anime instead but time will tell......
>CLICK HERE!<

hagbard

Looks great indeed, thanks :)

I'd prefer to see a FF7 full remake, I mean not only upgraded GFX but completed storyline. Now with most of FF classic team members out of Square-Enix, I think we won't ever see something like this, for better? :p

Last edited:

montpics

There are rumors mentioning that there will be a remake for Final Fantasy VII games itself after several movies being shown. But as I said time will tell......

montpics

Screenshots!
>CLICK HERE<

Square Enix revealed new details on the PSP action RPG Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. The game revolves around the story of Zack, who had already passed on to the Lifestream in FFVII. The mysteries left behind from FFVII will finally be revealed in this chapter. Sephiroth and Cloud will be in the game as well.

shaka

Hot!
i always wanted to know more about zack in ff7 ,after watching advent children i cant wait to go deeper into vicent story with ff7-dc y now this OMG..so awesome.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
i hear they are also recreating the original ff7 for the ps3 blue ray

There are rumors mentioning that there will be a remake for Final Fantasy VII games itself after several movies being shown. But as I said time will tell

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
These are not rumors any more, it was confirmed a few weeks ago at E3. There is a FF7 remake being made for the PS4.

jekolosfrom

I'd prefer to see a FF7 full remake, I mean not only upgraded GFX but completed storyline. Now with most of FF classic team members out of Square-Enix, I think we won't ever see something like this, for better?