peeps 1
do u want to buy some cookies

peeps 2
have u heard the good news

peeps 3 (the main character)
yeah theres cookies

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Well, I don't know that one, but here's a scene from of of my favorite movies. It's a cult classic.

Spoiler »
Pulp Fiction (1994)
MAN #1 - Jimmie (Quentin Tarantino)
MAN #2 - Jules (Samuel L. Jackson)
Pulp Fiction @ IMDB

MAN #1
I don't need you to tell me how !@#$ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.
MAN #2
Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
MAN #1
No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
MAN #2
Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
MAN #1
Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?
MAN #2
[pause] No. I didn't.
MAN #1
You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
MAN #2
Why?
MAN #1
'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

Someone HAS to know this one.

EDIT: Also moved this thread to Forum Games

BTW: Also I don't mean any offense by this post, just a great movie :)

Last edited:

AngelOfPain

Pulp Fiction.....I'm sure everyone knew that.....I just had to answer....sorry

AngelOfPain

It's one of my all time favorites too.

Aragorn II

One of my all-time favorites:

Man 1: Good Christ... what in God's name did they teach you in here? What did they turn you into?

Man 2: A soldier.

Man 1: A soldier? No, goddammit I'm a soldier. With the career goal of all soldiers... I want to stay alive in situations where it ain't all that easy to do so. You my friend are a death lover…I know the species... 17 years old and some son of a bitch has put you in love with death. Somebody sold you on the idea of dying for a cause… that's the worst kind of bullshit there is!

Cheetah

Taps.

I'll give two on this one, seems to be kind of an unkown movie, at least here..One of my personal favorites.

Man #1: Now you will receive us.
Man #2: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Man #1: We do not want your tired and sick.
Man #2: It is your corrupt we claim.
Man #1: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Man #2: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Man #1: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Man #2: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Man #1: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Man #2: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Man #1: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will repent.
Man #2: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And shepards we shall be - for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand - our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomeni patri et fili spiritus sancti.

Genome

north west south west
easy...too easy boondock saints. good movie btw.
thats right at the end of the movie where they blow the guys head off with the shotty.
nomeni patri et fili spiritus sancti=In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit

okay here is mine:

character 1: Nice night.
Character 2: pizza dudes got thirty seconds
Character 1: hey (character 2's name) you know what (character 3's name) said. ya know about not having him.
character 2 pizzas late thats three bucks off.

Last edited:

Cheetah

Genome said:
easy...too easy boondock saints. good movie btw.
thats right at the end of the movie where they blow the guys head off with the shotty.
nomeni patri et fili spiritus sancti=In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit

:bow: :bow: I think I love you, I know about four people who have even heard of that movie!

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I think I love you, I know about four people who have even heard of that movie!
I've heard of it,I LOVE IT..seen it about 3 times....

Guess this one (very easy) :

Man 1: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Man 2: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Man 1: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

:D

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
^ a hint would be useful.

Here's a hint to mine: it's british,dark comedy.

A

alpokey

her everyone im new, but VampyR, that movie would have to be Snatch, by Guy Richie starring Jason Statham to name a few. one of the greatest movies ever made.

A

alpokey

genome, thats ninja turtles, character 1 is donnatello, character 2 is michaelangelo, or in context "Mikey" and character 3 is Splinter. that was a good one.

alright try this.

guy 1 : I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, (guy 2), he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...
guy 2 : Will you come off it, (guy 1)? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.
guy 1 : What the fuck are you talkin' about?
guy 2 : Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic...
guy 1 : What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, (guy 2)!
guy 2 : Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
guy 1 : And you know this!
guy 2 : Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.
guy 1 : So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?
guy 2 : It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past.
guy 1 : Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...[Shouting] You're goddamn right I'm living in the fucking past!

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
so...nobody knwos this huh? I may be a bit late with posting this but hey! this is a games forum so I think it doesn't realy matter bringing back "old" topics:p

The movie is "the big lebowski"
guy1= walter sobchak
guy2= the dude