How Does It Work (or Not Work?)

ocmarsh

Howdy, folks. I understand that PS2 emulation is a work in progress, but I do have a question as to how to actually run the program. You see, the only ps2 game I would want to play on my laptop, assuming it even works only in an academic sense, is Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII, a game where the graphics and game speed aren't important and frankly aren't particularly good on the console as it is. I own a ps2 console, but since I travel a great deal, it would be handy to take the disc with me and use it on the laptop. The only problem is that I don't know how to load it off the disc, nor can I find anything to explain the process. Would you be so kind as to explain the step by step process of using pcsx2? If it helps, I am running a powerful computer (2.66GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 64MB video RAM) with Windows XP. I would appreciate any assistance you could give.

Thanks.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
It doesn't work yet man. It can only play demos at the moment and these are homemade. You could however make that labtop play PS1 games. :)

M.H.A.Q.S.

I think you can find that game on PC, but i'm not sure.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Sorry, we can't tell you specifically where to get Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII. It's against the rules, we can however tell you things you can use to find it.

1. Bittorrent
2. Kazaa Lite
3. IRC

etc.

I doubt you'd be able to find a full PC game just searching the web with google or something. Try these programs and networks or any other programs and networks you can think of.

ocmarsh

Oh, actually I meant in the context of purchasing the game. Thanks for pointing me to overnet, but I can't seem to locate the game, and I shouldn't purchase the software unless I can figure out if the game is in fact in english, which I am wary of seeing as how the game was only released in english on the ps2, not the pc...