Name this game

KingDutka

Please name this game

I played a game as a kid and cannot remember the name. Please help me. Here is what I remember...

You played some sort of adventurer who had to go through many randomly generated levels to get to the top of a tower. You could gain poewrup items and money. There was one item in particular I remember because it made you walk around like you were drunk making it very difficult to control for a short time. Also, if you were to die, you would have a tombstone/burial service equivalant to the amount of money and treasures you acquired before dying (making it kind of cool to just die and see how cool of a death you can get).

There was another game I played too that was totally sweet. It was a roleplaying game where you could actually acquire a dragon for riding on and a wand for shooting magic at enemies. There was a point in the game where you had to find a HUGE turtle in the northern region of the map and talk to it regarding its eggs. That's all I really remember about that game, but it was very cool.

PLEASE help me find the names of these games! It means a lot to me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

hagbard