Gunbound

M.H.A.Q.S.

Its no good to me. Well that's my opinion about it. i don't know if people like it.

Satoshi

Gunbound is Net only game. It's kinda like the worms series where you blast the hell outta each other. It's about 100 mb to download. The homepage is www.gunbound.net but I seem to gather more Info on Gunbound from www.gunbound-hq.com, The homepage may come up with this "download korean support language" or something like that, but you don't need to download it since the site is mainly English.

apocalypse835

Can you give it a rating out of ten for us, Sato?

apocalypse835

That really made a lot of sense, Robzilla.

Robzilla

:huh:

I dunno if that's sarcasm or not...

Howizer is a old DOS game where you contorl a tank on a 2d field, you choose your ammo and shoot at other tanks and try to be the last one to survive.

Gunbound is VERY similiar except you can actually MOVE.

I just refer to Gunbound as Howizter 2, but thats just me.

Gunbound is an okay game, I'd give it a 3 out of 5.
Its good for shamelessly team killing, which is always fun. "Ooops, sorry!" or just lobbing grenade shots to your enemies. Fun for the whole family.

Robzilla

It's sorta like worms, except you only have guns that lob and you can move only a few cm, and unfortunatly, no ninja rope :(

GenmaC

You can also buy equipment that makes you better (increases damage, speed, whatever) - of course most of the games you go into have all these fucking Koreans with lvl 7000 equipment who chain lightning you back to the stone age.

But you still earn a point or two when you lose, so it's all good.

donkeyknob

gunbound kicks ass! i challenge you all, im "beefed up". and one day ill ruin those gook's shit. just watch

J

Jet Set Willy

Do you realise what gook means? I only ask because you throw around the term as if you're unaware of the negative connotations associated with it. One too many 'nam movies?

donkeyknob

nope. no idea what gook really means. just my word for asians. i got it from my sad punk friend who strongly believes in the motto: "keep australia beautiful... kill a gook"

of course, me being the manly coward i am, ill never call an asian a gook when we are face-to-face

Robzilla

gook is a racist term given to Koreans...

donkeyknob

rob, i figured that one out ages ago. its the same as wog, abo and fob (although where i live wogs and fobs are proud of being erm... wogs and fobs). waz is trying to show me why its bad and why my ass will get kicked if i say it (just quietly id expect waz to help my ass get kicked)