ZSNES July 24 WIP Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockY

L H D T P M
Yet another release for this great emulator is finally here.
Check the new stuff:
  • ALL: ZSNES now decodes shift-jis headers correctly... but the font is still limited to 5x5. [grinvader]
  • ALL: Improved loading of small ROMs. [Nach]
  • SDL: New resolutions for SDL port. [Aerdan]
  • SDL: Optimisation to frame draw code, only draw frames that change. [pagefault]
  • SDL: Optimized pagefault's draw frame code. [Nach]
  • SDL: Updated configure CPU detection (still terrible for Athlon non 64 CPUs though). [Nach]
  • SDL: Put in object converter to convert NASM ELF32 output to ELF x86-64. [Nach]
  • SDL: Made x86-64 get -k8 Optimization, Intel CPUs can go jump in a lake for now.[Nach]
  • SRC: Removed duplicate code. [Nach]
  • SRC: Changed strcpy() to memmove() in filename change because destinations can overlap. [Nach]
  • SRC: Fixed looking for data all over the place on files which are too small. [Nach]
  • SRC: Make sure MSVC knows it's running on Windows. Have MSVC clean up it's worthless object files after itself. [Nach]
  • SRC: Removed useless spaces. Removed addrni.asm from Sconstruct and updated the build instructions for the tools. [Jonas Quinn]
  • SRC: New tool in. New ignore for tools, so that cvs stops yapping. [grinvader]
  • SRC: New tool used. Also, silly variable names removed from source. [grinvader]
  • SRC: 'spcRam' -> 'SPCRAM'. Prerequisite for new SPC stuff. [grinvader]
  • SRC: Fixed the rampant GCC4 warnings. [Nach]
  • SRC: Made generated files use proper signs. [Nach]
Get it from the usual page

Last edited:

Zach

Dude... This is the news post forum, as in you post here and news gets put on the front page..

Don't say something unless you know what you're talkin about man... wow I am starting to feel like Waz

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yeah i know that thier was no harm done and yes i know that that he just missed it and neco be nice and shut up.
i know that stuff that get's posted here goes on the front page i was just stating that somebody else posted about this update.
so shoo-shoo go away don't bother me.
and rocky thanks for the update anyway.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
everybody makes an ass out of themselves sometimes like you are right now by talking shit.

Zach

See that's where you're wrong. No one cares when I say something, because I don't do dumb stuff like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.