Images And Logos

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I hope badger is reading this as I've seen his work here at EZ and I like it. If anyone wants to help me out by making a Gamerz Domain logo or any graphics for my site I would greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone wants to be of help in any other way please come forward as doing the whole site myself has proven to be a very slow process. I would really like to see a small staff on the site. A person to maintain each section would be nice, but just one more person would be of great help. Perhaps I'm asking too much... but oh well, I had to give it shot. :p

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Advice: Get a new forum skin, the standard InvisionBoard annoys me to all hell.

I would be glad to help out, but I seriously have no time. Maybe in the summer I could help you out a bit, during school is not good for me.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
The default forum skin annoys me too. Thanks for the reply... perhaps this summer :) In the mean time I'll work to get the emulator pages done as soon as possible so I can move on to the roms. My lack of a logo bothers me too... lol... I supose it all takes time.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
You could always ask RockY for some help with the logo, or... *shudders* Blackdemon.

Codeine

Neko Koneko, his old name is Black Demon.

You dont want his banners, he'll put some half naked anime girl on it.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jay@Jan 6 2004, 10:44 AM
I though he never comes on anymore...
He had to go just like some other members because he was treated badly.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Neko Koneko. Here's his below, as you can see he has some talent with design and graphics, although he wastes it on Anime. :angry:

Blackdemon's Site

Codeine

Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Jan 6 2004, 03:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Jan 6 2004, 03:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jay@Jan 6 2004, 10:44 AM
I though he never comes on anymore...
He had to go just like some other members because he was treated badly. [/b][/quote]
OR, he's an insecure mouse who can't handle facts: he's a kife.

M.H.A.Q.S.

OR, he's an insecure mouse who can't handle facts: he's a kife.

Neko Koneko was a pathetic child.

Quite great of you to say something behind him.

Anyways Jay, I'll try my best to help you around with stuff. I'm a bit free from my university and job these days so, If you like the offer!!

J

Jet Set Willy

No. Lefteris was trying to make other members look bad by complaining about the way Neko was treated. I am simply pointing out why he got treated this way. It's self defense against a passive aggresive attack.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I like it better than the standard, but I think you should look for a skin that goes better with your site colours.