Biohazard 5 / Resident Evil 5 (MULTI)

montpics

Capcom announced Biohazard 5 / Resident Evil 5 for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the director will be Jun Takeuchi, and a number of original Biohazard development staffs will be involved. The story will continue from where Biohazard 4 left off, and the control scheme will be based on Biohazard 4 as well.

See some screenshots from these links. :)

>CLICK HERE!<
and
>CLICK HERE!<

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
thanks for the screens monty:)
it looks like it's it's gonna be an alright game but can't tell cuz we have no ingame shots.

montpics

Soon, we'll see some more detail especially in game shots. Furthermore it is just a beginning. ;)

Note : A main hero in this game is most probably Chris Redfield but it is still unconfirmed.

montpics

mhl12 said:
yay.. RE isn't a Nintendo exclusive game anymore! :p
That wasn't surprise me as it was been predicted by experts from other forums. Can't blame for both Nintendo and Capcom..... ;)

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
thanks for the teaser but im dying for some ingame shots or a video.
oh well, guess i'll just have to wait.

mhl12

montpics said:
That wasn't surprise me as it was been predicted by experts from other forums. Can't blame for both Nintendo and Capcom..... ;)

well obviously because RE 4 was going to be on PS2. I just didn't know for sure whether RE 5 will be on PS3 or not.

montpics

mhl12 said:
well obviously because RE 4 was going to be on PS2. I just didn't know for sure whether RE 5 will be on PS3 or not.
Remember that Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil 4 was released exclusively on Nintendo GameCube and released again on PS2 a year later.

And I could doubt that the next installment will be on X360 and PS3 respectively, and not sure that it will be available on Nintendo Revolution but time will tell. :cool:

montpics

Apparently, there is reports say that Capcom will be looking into releasing the game on other formats - including Revolution and PC - in the future. :cool:

ivan88

Yes, it looks great, and that is about it. I don't know about you guys, but I prefer RE games such like 1, 2, Nemesis, Code Veronica, Outbreak. This re5 is jack shit:fuckyou:. Has only awesome graphic, and a swarm of crazy enemies which yell: ''seize him!" and throw a lot of all kind of sh..t on you. And....um....WHERE ARE ZOMBIES:confused:?????

If I want to play a game where you kill dozens of hordes of crazy zombies, where they run like crazy toward you, I'll play Left4Dead:D.

JoshM22

I played the PS3 demo the day it came out. I enjoyed the demo. It was a little short, but hey i don't expect much with a demo. I did not play online with some one else as my team mate. I did not think they would be much of a help. The Sheva AI was pretty smart. She didn't get in the way and picked up ammo and health packs for me. Can not wait for the game to come out.

xplics

I played the PS3 demo the day it came out. I enjoyed the demo. It was a little short, but hey i don't expect much with a demo. I did not play online with some one else as my team mate. I did not think they would be much of a help. The Sheva AI was pretty smart. She didn't get in the way and picked up ammo and health packs for me. Can not wait for the game to come out.

I was happily excited as well with RE5. I taught part 4 was alright but it just did not catch me like this one did in the demo. Which is strange seeing as how the games are very similar. May have to go back and actually beat part 4 this time.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Im disappointed with the demo. Its TOO much like RE4. I loved RE4, I always hated the fact that a Trained Soldier cant walk and shoot at the same time.
Its like all they did was update the graphics. there are no physics at all either.

I think that it will be in the bargain bin soon.

xplics

Im disappointed with the demo. Its TOO much like RE4. I loved RE4, I always hated the fact that a Trained Soldier cant walk and shoot at the same time.
Its like all they did was update the graphics. there are no physics at all either.

I think that it will be in the bargain bin soon.

The walk and shoot thing is silly now that you bring it up makes little sense that capcom did not address this issue with RE5.