True Crime: New York City (MULTI)

montpics

Want to look some screenshots from this upcoming game? :)

>CLICK HERE!<

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
we can always count on you to post screens of new upcoming games huh monty? :D

any-whoo seems pretty cool even though it is like another GTA (except your the cop of course)thanks for the screens :)

montpics

305soldier said:
we can always count on you to post screens of new upcoming games huh monty? :D

any-whoo seems pretty cool even though it is like another GTA (except your the cop of course)thanks for the screens :)
You're welcome. :)

Anyway, this hero in this title is not the guy from True Crime, (Yup, I mean Nick Kang). I played True Crime : Streets of LA last year. It was good even though I found myself lost in the middle of the city.

And yeah, this game is cop version of GTA, furthermore is from Activision, not Rockstar. :cool:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
montpics said:
Anyway, this hero in this title is not the guy from True Crime, (Yup, I mean Nick Kang). I played True Crime : Streets of LA last year. It was good even though I found myself lost in the middle of the city.

yeah i noticed that it wasn't the same guy from the screens.

montpics

Some nice info for the soundtrack of that game.

Activision announced that the “Funk Doc”, Redman, headlines the soundtrack of True Crime: New York City with two all-new original songs and the debut of “Rush The Security” from his upcoming album Red Gone Wild, scheduled for release on November 8. Redman will also appear as an unlockable character in the game, which is slated for release this fall. The soundtrack also include more than 80 licensed songs from NYC raised, or transplanted, punk, hardcore, hip hop and rock royalty who helped define the city’s music scene including Jay-Z, Fat Joe, A Tribe Called Quest, The Ramones, The Velvet Underground, My Chemical Romance, The Bravery and Bob Dylan.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
It's not bad.
Are you a fan of the GTA,Getaway and Driver series ? If yes you'll like it.

Compared to GTA the game is crap but it's playable.

montpics

Pretty similar to Grand Theft Auto game styles. Try it if you like a game with GTA themed. :cool:

Note : Haven't own the game yet. :p

Crazie

I'll probably check it out, because I do like the GTA series a lot. I really dind't care for True Crime:Streets of LA though.

montpics

Crazie, your sig is too big. Try to resize to a smaller size or throw one of the banner below your sig. :cool:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Crazie you got two sigs there...remove one please.