Gamecube Emulator ?

u4ria

Just been sent a GameCube emulator called GameCubeXP as its in french i have no idea how to get it up and running, If any 1 else has this and got it running could u possibly give me help to sort this out plz :D

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I have no knowledge of a Gamecube emulator having that name. If it is not much of a trouble I would like you to upload it somewhere if the size is small so I can see if it is a virus or not.

If a really working gamecube emulator is released you will learn about it from all the major emulation sites.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
That's almost certainly a fake, and you probably have a virus on your computer right now.

Do you even have any GC roms to use with it?

u4ria

Sorry i have no where to upload the file, as for it being a virus if it is its eluded norton antivirus 2004 and a few trojan scanners.
On a better note it does run gameboy and gameboy advance roms
If u have msn i could send u the file as its only 197kb rar'ed.

J

Jet Set Willy

Norton picks up virus. It won't pick up programs which just do generally nasty stuff, as that's a different thing altogether. Don't assume something is safe just because Norton says so.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I'll make a warning post about "GameCubeXP" just in case. If it is a real emulator then the author will come out to defend it.

M.H.A.Q.S.

On a better note it does run gameboy and gameboy advance roms

There is a chance that you were sent a GB emu. It might have been modified in someway.

Spudnick

Uh hi. I'm having some trouble w/ the dolphin emu. I downloaded from here. Everytime I try to open it, it tries opening it w/ Project 64. I tried making it so P 64 was no longer the default program to use but it always opens w/ P 64. How can I save Dolphin as a program that I can run? Keep in mind I don't that much about computers.