Limp Bizkit

J

Jet Set Willy

Does anybody sometimes listen to Limp Bizkit? They're an embarrasing vice I think, but in most cases they are simply a lot of fun to listen to. Unlike the pretentious loser crap like Papa Roach and Linkin Park, they never took theirselves seriously, and always were f u n. Now that I've properly distanced myself from the days when this band was popular, I can see them in a more pure light. I challenge you not to enjoy Rollin' in a moment of mindless indulgence.

donkeyknob

when i was in year 7 i bought the hot dog album... i gave it to my mate eventually (3 months later). the album had bout 4 decent tracks i think

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
The album before that one was better I think, Significant Other it was.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by WazWaz@Jan 5 2004, 05:23 AM
Does anybody sometimes listen to Limp Bizkit? They're an embarrasing vice I think, but in most cases they are simply a lot of fun to listen to.

<snip>

I challenge you not to enjoy Rollin' in a moment of mindless indulgence.
ahhhh
blush.gif

i do not like limp bizkit.
my opinion of their music is heavily influenced by my hatred of fred durst - i have seen a video of them performing live at the sydney bdo (where a girl in the crowd had a heart attack and died) and his behaviour was really disgusting.

having said that, there are 2 songs of theirs i like. one i think is about butterflies - or has that in the title. the other is rollin.

my boyfriend's brother is an angry, angry young man. when he is in a bad mood, he puts on rollin as loud as it will go. its a great angry song.

however my dad and i are in a state of disgust at them covering behind blue eyes.

J

Jet Set Willy

Well, it means that he's probably had sex with somebody, so y'know. He wins really.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by WazWaz@Jan 5 2004, 12:23 AM
Well, it means that he's probably had sex with somebody, so y'know. He wins really.
It's true.... it's all true... :msn_cry:

donkeyknob

Originally posted by hitmonlee@Jan 5 2004, 05:53 AM

i do not like linkin park.
my opinion of their music is heavily influenced by my hatred of fred durst
:blink: say what?

hitmonlee

ha!!
i always get those two confused
its the link and limp parts of their names

apocalypse835

They really changed their style, for the better.