Game: Name that film.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Game: Name that film/Movie.

Similar to Name that game. I'll start of with a quote from a film, the second person names the name of the film and the charecter/charecters who said it and then posts a quote from another film and so on.

i'll start

If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer.

Last edited:

buggesy666

this doin my head in cuz i no it but cant remember

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
When someone has answered the name of the film correctly the person that put the quote up has to answer yes/well done/correct or what ever then the person who got the answer correct adds a new quote and so on.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
hanzmoleman007 said:
Well, is it correct?

Its correct :) . Tomtaru should have answewr it as correct. So you have to add a new quote now and when someone answers correctly you should post yes and they start off with a new quote.

hanzmoleman007

(*singing)"Fifteen dollars little man, put that money in my hand, if that money doesen't show then you owe me owe me owe."

Guess I'd start with an easy one.

Fable

Urban Ninja
"It started off as rioting. But right from the start you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages and market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was out in the street. It was coming in through your windows. It was a virus. An infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. It was something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities it was too late. And that's when the exodus started. Before the TV and radio stopped broadcasting there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. We didn't hear anything more after that. "

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
chewbaca said:
Its correct :) . Tomtaru should have answewr it as correct. So you have to add a new quote now and when someone answers correctly you should post yes and they start off with a new quote.
yes it was correct. sorry for not answering ( been busy repainting my room....)

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
Fable said:
"It started off as rioting. But right from the start you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages and market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was out in the street. It was coming in through your windows. It was a virus. An infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. It was something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities it was too late. And that's when the exodus started. Before the TV and radio stopped broadcasting there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. We didn't hear anything more after that. "

28 days later

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i can't think of a good one so im just going to put the first one coming to my head.
if you don't know this quote you shouldn't deserve to live.

"say hello to my little friend!!!"