I NEED A CLUE lol

cy4n1d3

ok so yeh i heard about emulators n everything,but i dont quite understand them....wut r they exactly? qwut do they run? how r console games played on a PC thats not a PC game? how do i get a emulator and "games"...pleaz respond with ALL ur information,write me at parkdaddy69@yahoo.com or IM me pleaz 298895117 thnx greeatly 2 all who help me.. :D

montpics

Too noob. Just stay on this forum if you want to know more about emulation. :cool:

Jale

There are so many definitions for emulators like:

- A program which, using a ROM, simulates (or more correctly, emulates) a computer on another computer.
- A device, computer program, or system that accepts the same inputs and produces the same outputs as a given system.
- An emulator, in the most general sense, duplicates (provide an emulation of) the functions of one system with a different system, so that the second system appears to behave like the first system. (Contrast with simulation).

You can get emulators here on the main site and the games, we won't tell :)

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
cy4n1d3 said:
ok so yeh i heard about emulators n everything,but i dont quite understand them....wut r they exactly? qwut do they run? how r console games played on a PC thats not a PC game? how do i get a emulator and "games"...pleaz respond with ALL ur information,write me at parkdaddy69@yahoo.com or IM me pleaz 298895117 thnx greeatly 2 all who help me.. :D
could you please watch your language? I only understand half of what you're saying