PDA

View Full Version : also new to the forum....me!

gilby
July 16th, 2005, 09:27
hey i already posted some stuff without a proper introduction first.....call me gilby; I'm happy to have found this site. I must say though that this is the most strict forum I have ever seen with rules and so forth, which is good I suppose, and bad at times maybe. I appreciate the forum nevertheless, and already have got a few good info replies. thanks and ttyl that's me in the avatar if you're wondering what that is...
gil

Lefteris_D
July 16th, 2005, 09:57
It's only strict if you plan to cause problems ;)

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

jv9
July 16th, 2005, 10:59
Welcome to EZ forums!

TchuBacha
July 16th, 2005, 13:20
Welcome to EZ forums. Dont forget to read the rules

montpics
July 16th, 2005, 13:59
hey i already posted some stuff without a proper introduction first.....call me gilby; I'm happy to have found this site.
You're welcome.

I must say though that this is the most strict forum I have ever seen with rules and so forth, which is good I suppose, and bad at times maybe.
You haven't seen the most strict forum yet I believe. :rolleyes:

AFAIK, one false move and you'll be KO from the forum but this one a little different. We know most people are new to this forum and we are trying to help as much as we can. :)

I appreciate the forum nevertheless, and already have got a few good info replies. thanks and ttyl that's me in the avatar if you're wondering what that is...
gil
And happy posting! :cool:

Tomtaru
July 16th, 2005, 17:50
welcome to EZ forums!! :D

305soldier
July 16th, 2005, 22:15
welcome to EZ!!!!!

Robert
July 17th, 2005, 01:33
Welcome to this forum gil. As montpics says there are stricter ones... there are less strict ones as well ...:p It all depends on what you plan to say.

mhl12
July 17th, 2005, 19:40
yay another new member! welcome!