also new to the forum....me!

gilby

hey i already posted some stuff without a proper introduction first.....call me gilby; I'm happy to have found this site. I must say though that this is the most strict forum I have ever seen with rules and so forth, which is good I suppose, and bad at times maybe. I appreciate the forum nevertheless, and already have got a few good info replies. thanks and ttyl that's me in the avatar if you're wondering what that is...
gil

Last edited:

montpics

gilby said:
hey i already posted some stuff without a proper introduction first.....call me gilby; I'm happy to have found this site.
You're welcome.
I must say though that this is the most strict forum I have ever seen with rules and so forth, which is good I suppose, and bad at times maybe.
You haven't seen the most strict forum yet I believe. :rolleyes:

AFAIK, one false move and you'll be KO from the forum but this one a little different. We know most people are new to this forum and we are trying to help as much as we can. :)
I appreciate the forum nevertheless, and already have got a few good info replies. thanks and ttyl that's me in the avatar if you're wondering what that is...
gil
And happy posting! :cool:

Robert

Welcome to this forum gil. As montpics says there are stricter ones... there are less strict ones as well ...:p It all depends on what you plan to say.