How do you load .xps files on the vba emulator?

MackSals

.sps are for gameshark and .xps are for action replay. You can load .sps files but I can't find anything on the emulator to load .xps ones.
Can you even do so? Could someone please tell me? :my_skull:

MackSals

Does any one know if you can even load them? I would at least like to know if you can load them or not and have my peace. It just hit me maybe I should try out the vba main page forums seeing as they created the vba and surely they must know. Still, if any one knows anything I would be very grateful.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
i not 100% sure but try loading your game then click file>import>Battery file
this feaure is supposd to load save files from other emulators. It might work i dont know.

MackSals

I tried that and it didn't work. Thanks anyway though :thumb_up: .
I've been searching for two days now and still can't find anything, I think I'll just give up and keep searching for more .sps or sav files.

MackSals

OMG!!! I can't believe it was that easy. You can even turn them into .sgm files. After all I had to go through :verysad:
Once again, your knowledge has helped me a lot Belmont (felt like saying Mr. Belmont but that would've been weird and made me sound pathetic even more than I already do)
Another thing learned today :bleh:

montpics

MackSals said:
OMG!!! I can't believe it was that easy. You can even turn them into .sgm files. After all I had to go through :verysad:
Once again, your knowledge has helped me a lot Belmont (felt like saying Mr. Belmont but that would've been weird and made me sound pathetic even more than I already do)
Another thing learned today :bleh:
You should know who is Belmont. :rolleyes:

He's a vampire slayer and still hunting hagbard. :laugh: