South Park

Jale

What do you think about this serie loaded with crude and political humour? :p
It's on half-season 9 and for some people the show has been a let down, and for most it was great.

Opinions?

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
quick add a rating poll from 1(bad) to 10(good)

montpics

Sorry, as I really never watch a single episodes. Can you summarise as what the story is all about? :rolleyes:

twobit84

Banned
i heven't been able to watch this season, but on the whole i love south park :D

Jale

montpics said:
Sorry, as I really never watch a single episodes. Can you summarise as what the story is all about? :rolleyes:
Well, it's a TV show that contains crude humour that can be offensive for many people since that show is really opened to everything :p
The show just began with the main four characters Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, but now that it's on the season 9, 2nd characters are taking more protagonism into the show. That show also reflects how the kids are nowadays :)

The creators made fun on many celebrities like Paris Hilton, becoming her a drunk and a whore.

As far as I've seen this season 9, it's more about Cartman and Butters, since they two are the opposite and it makes the plot more interesting and funny.

And about Kenny, they don't kill him that much because they got sick of killing him :)

Jale

Heh, and that famous phrase is overused everytime they kill him

"Oh my God, they killed Kenny!"
"You bastards!"

Jale

Haha, I love that phrase too, but it's not overused. I think it has been used less than 3 or 4 times, including the movie.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Cartman: Don't call me fat, you fucking Jew!
Mr. Garrison: Eric, did you just say the F-word?
Cartman: Jew?
Kyle: No, he's talking about "fuck". You can't say "fuck" in school, you fucking fat ass!
Mr. Garrison: Kyle!
Cartman: Why the fuck not?
Mr. Garrison: Eric!
Stan: Dude, you just said "fuck" again!
Mr. Garrison: Stanley!
Kenny: Fuck!
Cartman: Kenny!
Cartman: What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck-fuckety-fuck-fuck-fuck.
Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you say?
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was...
[picks up a megaphone]
Cartman: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON?
Stan: Holy shit, dude.

Jale

Trey Parker and Matt Stone (creators of South Park) said they don't have ideas or plans on any new movie.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
well at least the series is still going and not showing any sign of stoping for a long time. well since we're talking about trey and matt has anybody seen the movie the they did called basketball?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Butters said:
Trey Parker and Matt Stone (creators of South Park) said they don't have ideas or plans on any new movie.

What about-
South Park in Space
South Park Back in time
South Park Piss take where the main charecter spoof famous films but it all links together to make a story like scray movie.