Can I Load Gameboy Advance Roms In Mess?

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I'm not real familiar with MESS I tend to use MAME, however I'm all but sure it's only for arcade games. There are plenty of good GBA emulators on the EZ homepage.

skywalka

http://www.mess.org/ lists the dozens of supported systems halfway down the page. This includes some GameBoy systems but it does not specifically list GameBoy Advance.

I have been told that some of the platforms MESS emulates are sometimes able to load files from other different platforms.

That's Y I was asking.

Thanx

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Wow, I can see that I was wrong about it only being for arcade games. lol... just trying to help :)

J

Jet Set Willy

It's okay - as a mod you're granted access to the "Burn all of the evidence!" button. Press it. Burn it up.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by skywalka@Jan 3 2004, 08:31 PM
I have a file with extension .gba.

Is it possible 2 play it in MESS?

Thanx
Try using VisualBoy Advance instead. You will be quite satisfied.

To the rest: The fact that Jay did not know what MESS is does not give you the right to make fun of him.

J

Jet Set Willy

We're not making fun, you just can't follow a conversation.
I can't believe you ended up in a judicial position here. What an unlucky thing to happen to a Web site. Do you realise how annoying you are when you start dispensing your uncultured advice on things that you don't even understand?

Jay is as much a part of this joke as us. We're all having some friendly fun, Jay included.

Codeine

Yeah you kife. The " :p" and added sarcasm on our part should have a bit of a dent.

edit: I hate you for enforcing a word filter