big file hoster

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
hey i need a place like rapidshare but that lets me upload bigger file. i want to upload a video that is around 83megs. does anybody knows one that i can use.

thanks.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
no f***ing way :confused: :confused: :confused:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
thats wierd when i use mega upload the orange bar on the side says upload complete when the file is about 25% uploaded. and when i minimize the browser or open another window i come back to check up on it and you can't even see the progress cuz the numbers that stand for KBs and whatnot their not there. and i also tried you send it. guess what it's better then both rapidshare and megaupload. but i don't think it works with yahoo accounts but it still give you a link and whatnot. so in my eyes yousendit is best for big files rapidshare for small files.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
umm me dumb and don't know how.
explain please cuz if i might want to upload somthing like a ps1 iso or something like that i'll split it and and upload it with rapidshare.

jv9

305soldier said:
umm me dumb and don't know how.
explain please cuz if i might want to upload somthing like a ps1 iso or something like that i'll split it and and upload it with rapidshare.

You need winrar to do this..
Right click on the file and select ''Add to archive...''
Change the split volume (depending on how much parts you want) and click on Ok.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
haha see thats a sign that you need to go get out of the general chat games sub-section. :biglaugh: