Xbox

Fable

Urban Ninja
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahahaha.... lol sorry

Kelvin742

I meant the emulator. Is there anything that can change files into .xbe?

Fable

Urban Ninja
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA omg that made me cry.... ahahaha

lol not that I know of in fact, what xbox emu do you have lol some runs some games and others don't

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
not fable or me but the xpert in xbox is donkeyknob and im not sure that the emus are running commercial games(except halo) at full or playble speed or at all. but im not sure. i don't keep up on updates well.

montpics

/me slaps harder on Fable second time in a row! :p
Stops babbling/posting worthless if you don't know what it is. :mad:
Kelvin742 said:
You didn't know there was a list? Who's gonna help me ?
Apparently Cxbx is the ONLY XBox emulator that appeared to be in WIP, which means it is still in development as PCSX2 did on PS2 emulation.

AFAIK, it only runs on Turok only as told by the emulator author and no more.

Sorry, I believe you have to buy XBox consoles instead. :cool:

Corey4666

if ur trying to get wrestlemania on the xbox emulator you need to download i mean buy the game or barrow whatever and make a .iso image of it then u can run it on the emulator but xbox emulators dont really work....
And yea you cant put xbox cds in computers dvd reader u need a chipped box and ftp so u can make the iso...

Kelvin742

In the future, will the PS2 and Xbox emulators need chip stuff or they'll come with it?

jv9

Kelvin742 said:
In the future, will the PS2 and Xbox emulators need chip stuff or they'll come with it?

Yes they will add chip to it so you can burn a game and run it :rolleyes:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Kelvin742 said:

now read that yourself.......................................................................
now imagine you are the boss of sony and you decide to have all consoles chipped. a few months later you look at your sales and you see it has dropped by half and you lost a lot of money because only half the people buy games now that all ps2's are chipped......

Corey4666

ur gunna have to buy a modchip to make a xbox iso from cd Kelvin742
emm.... u could always download xbox iso's for ur emulator