Lost Counter-strike Cd-key

someone

I happened to lose my CS cd-key and I don't have the orginal case. Does anyone know a program that will retrieve my lost cd-key from my program?

Thanks

-Someone

Danny

Mod edit: I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock. I'm a cock and I'm going to run off and tell GHDpro that Waz isn't playing nice.

-Neko ^_^

J

Jet Set Willy

Don't be a Neko, dick. He's allowed to get his OWN FREAKING KEY BACK.

Here's a key:

HPISDJ-SDISHD-STUPID-FUCKING-NEKO-TWAT

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Neko Koneko@Oct 9 2003, 02:12 PM
And who tells you he isn't using an illegal copy of the game and he wants to get a key for that?
What if he reads this thread and decides to shoot up his school with a shotgun? It's completely non-sequitor fallicious reasoning!

<><>

Originally posted by Neko Koneko@Oct 9 2003, 02:12 PM
And who tells you he isn't using an illegal copy of the game and he wants to get a key for that?
What if he's an axe murderer? What if he's a pedophile? What if what if what if what if... You cant judge on what if's you have to make decisions based on facts. This by the way has been an established way of thought since the renaissance.

You can THINK he is a pirate but that's all you can do. If you think that, just dont post anything in the thread.

Removing a link without checking content or UNDERSTANDING what the content is and how IT DOES NOT vioale ANY laws or regulations including the less important forum rules, is a totally different kind of poor judgement.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by someone@Oct 11 2003, 06:42 PM
Note: I simply burned my friends cd.
You could have thanked everybody by not giving that FREAK MORON Neko a chance to say "I told you so!". Though in fact he'd still be wrong, as the link is perfectly legal.

montpics

Oi, don't put those CD-Key here! :angry:

Better keep this forum clean. If you want to tell him about CD-Key, use P.M. ;)