Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)

montpics

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
it's better then the PS2 version. cuz you can get bikes yay. and my gta III is all scratched up.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
get it i got one but hope for a 1.5 cuz if not "no homebrew for you"

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
yeah i meant if you have 1.5 your good but above and your fucked.besides i go to pspupdates (formally known as psphacker.com) to get all my homebrew needs. it's the site i trust the most for when im going to homebrew on my psp.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
They'll get around it some how. Some people have managed to get around the UMD encryption, so future versions might be ok for homebrews. And i read some where that no matter what version of psp you have you have to update its software to allow the games to run, this some how checks for any modifications or homebrew or pirated versions of games on there.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
some games have the forced update on the disk so when you play it check you firmware and if its not what you need then it won't let you play. i bet GTA has the forced update on it. them sony bastards :fuckyou:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Id say LCS = GTA3 + (VC/4) + (SA/8)

Its set in Liberty City it has the bikes from Vice City and the graphics plus some from San Andreas. And the returning characters from all three.

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Will catrina and that dude from gta3 be in LCS. After san andreas they left for liberty city and LCS is set before gta3.