Terrorist attack at London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It is a terrible day for London, UK after this morning's terrorist attack. Our best wishes go to all the people that have suffered losses due to this attack.

More info: http://news.bbc.co.uk

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The G8 starts today, London got the 2012 olympics yesterday and Tony Blair supported George Bush. Three very good reasons to make a terrorist think it's a good day to do it.

Btw, attacking our subway should be much easier than attacking London's :(

Last edited:

Zach

I just wish people would realize you can't sweep this shit under the rug man.. I don't know how any sane person on this planet can not see the threat to the entire world from terrorism...

We tried appeasing people with Hitler, and it got us a bit fat fucking War and tens of millions of people died because of it..

Is that what its going to take again ??? :fuckyou:

Chocho

These terrorist attacks are signs. The WWIII is coming, Nostredamus sad it too... I often don't belive things like this, but now I getting affraid He was right.

hagbard

Well, we all agree that terrorism must be stopped, but did the Irak & Afghanistan invasion help? I think not, I believe it's obvious indeed. The facts are there.

I don't think Nostradamus it's "sad" btw :D ;) Nostradamus neither was able to predict his own death, so go figure

Jay

Sly Little Devil
My deepest condolences go out to all the victims of this horrible tragedy and all their friends and family. I hope that in the future we can all ban together and do something to keep things like this from happening to innocent people.

BTW: The mention of Nostradamus in this thread is ridiculous.

montpics

I just wondering if our fellow forum friends are okay there. Hope that they are allright.

Deepest condolences to the victims......

Scyther172005

Yas just dont get it do you ? You dont know that it culd be on of your gov leaders tryna get everyone scared, tryna make people think that the french or whoever were jealous that London got the olympics and decided to blow up a small part of it huh?
If yous are just gonna jump to the conclusion that it was some Iraqi or whatever then god help you...

Try lookin up sum conspiracys say the pentagon strike conspiracy in google maybe itll open your eyes a lil huh ?

montpics

The truth is out there...... where no one will never know the whole story except the ones who were responsible to this tragedy......

ragericho

Neco said:
Yeah let's see how many think terrorism is bullshit now

now? what about the twin towers londen dosent even compare let alone the bombings in israel

ragericho

Chocho said:
These terrorist attacks are signs. The WWIII is coming, Nostredamus sad it too... I often don't belive things like this, but now I getting affraid He was right.

world war 3 hey....with who? a million towel heads on camel backs with dodgey russian weapons theres no super power or military in the middle east just towel heads wraped in fire works

the_ghost

emu wizard
Being A New Yorker who had a job working at Times Square when the Twin Towers fell, I can feel thier pain and fear. My heart goes out to the famalies of
victims of this cowardly attack. We live in a world where things like this happen
so theres nothing left to do but pick up the pieces and continue living our normal lives.

In a way I feel this had something to do with London winning the 2012 Olympic games... terrorist were probably planning on bombing the city that wins.

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
the_ghost said:
In a way I feel this had something to do with London winning the 2012 Olympic games... terrorist were probably planning on bombing the city that wins.

If this happened a couple of days ago before they named where the 2012 olympics were going to be, i think it would have gone to paris.

"now? what about the twin towers londen dosent even compare let alone the bombings in israel" - why don't you go to London and suggest that next time more people die? You'll be popular then. I'm sure that London is very sorry that it didn't get blown up enough for you.

I can't believe that I've seen the words "Iraq", "London" and "families" misspelled in this thread.

hagbard

Looks that it's you who missunderstood that words. No one talks about it in that way.

Then why compare London to the twin towers and Israel? If you had basic reading comprehension, you'd realise how that sentence parses.

Zach

Rage I don't know what fucking rock you crawled out from under but please, go back. You make no sense at all.

And if you think it will take a super power with top notch weapons to topple the USA you are better off having said rock crush your skull.

Fuck comprehension, if he had a brain he still wouldn't get it. And just how did the terrorists know who would win the Olympics ? Come on people be serious here.. They have people on the panel that decided I guess ? :my_skull:

This had everything to do with British cooperation and support of the US in Iraq and probably other things as well..

When are people going to get it ? These guys do not like Western civilization, they want to destroy it, and they will pervert a religeon and anything else they can get their hands on to do it

Last edited:

hagbard

Wizzle Waz said:
Then why compare London to the twin towers and Israel? If you had basic reading comprehension, you'd realise how that sentence parses.

Of course you're right, we can't compare the dead of Great Britain people with the Iraq ones. :rolleyes:

Hagbard's idiocy aside, the reason most news outlets are mentioning the Olympics at all is to show how happy most Londoners were, and how quickly that was destroyed.

I suggest that all the pocket politicians and people who seem to think they're better informed than the intelligence sectors of all Western governments crawl back under the rock they came from.

And look, don't argue with me. I live near the affected area, I went to college with somebody who is missing, presumed dead because of the bombs, and I don't stand for wild conjecture and silly Internet know-it-alls. Either find something useful to say or zip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.