Back again..

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Welcome back. Wattup?

the_ghost

emu wizard
Genome said:
after a zip file full of free domain roms turned out to be worms and destroyed my hard-drive im back. :happy:

Sorry, but something about that made me laugh. (sorry about the HD btw)
Welcome back, maybe now you'll be more carefull of what you download.
I get my roms from sites I trust only.Also never download an exe file off of limewire. Its almost always a worm or a virus,and always scan your zip files too.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Ingore the self extracting zip files aswell. If had a couple of trojans on my computer and im sure they came from there.

the_ghost

emu wizard
chewbaca said:
Ingore the self extracting zip files aswell. If had a couple of trojans on my computer and im sure they came from there.

lol,

self extracting zip files are also in the .EXE category

Genome

north west south west
lol thanx guys. it's cool about the hard-drive. i had most of my stuff backed up. it just took time to move it all back over. reformating was fun. first my computer would recognize that i had a hard-drive installed then it said it was a diffrent drive so i had to do alot of work to make it actually work. sadly though the download was from a site i trusted...i wont be using that site anymore.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
my friend had those problems to and now his pc says that he needs to replace his hard disk....but still welcome back (even tho I do not know you :dry: )

Fable

Urban Ninja
Hey man. I'm back too! lol. :eek: All these youngsters are starting to catch up and even pass me :dry: