That's not right...

Fable

Urban Ninja

the_ghost

emu wizard
i think it will be cool
some company's might make it even better(hardware), and put in some more usefull features. I'll only buy a third party Xbox360 if it has something more to offer than the original does.

I dont know...I might just be stupid..but whatever

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
no not stupid at all (unless we are both stupid) i agree. i won't be planning on buying any of the next-gen consoles unless thier is something "extra".
you know what i mean?!

Fable

Urban Ninja
umm how about a better vid card i.e improved graphics, and the fact that once the next gen consoles come out they're only making games for them... sadly.... as in the case of ps1 and ps2. once the ps2 came out, ps1 was dumped not by me of course... I still play ddr on it lol.

Fable

Urban Ninja
erm yeah, the thing is, microsoft doesn't make the hardware for its xboxes, independent companies do. I.E. the current xbox is running on a Nvidia geforce 3 (I think). I heard the new PS3 is supposed to have a next-gen nvidia card and xbox360 supposed to have a ati card....

Zach

OK so they are just going to turn consoles in PC's if people starting making Xboxes with custom specs and crap. That many more platforms to test new games on or give no support for at all, etc..

Doubt it will ever happen