Is Tom Cruise a freak? (Beware 56k Users)

hanzmoleman007

Is it just me or does Tom Cruise seem to be getting more and more strange?
I think maybe scientology has cracked his mind. He just seems to act so freakin strange in public that I wonder if he hangs with Jacko at neverland ranch?

mhl12

no, sorry I can never really say that Tom Cruise is strange because he and I share the same birthday!!! :p lol

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
:Is Tom Cruise a freak?:

Yup..

LONDON – An interview with Tom Cruise found the actor all wet.

While Cruise was giving an on-the-spot interview at the "War of the Worlds" premiere in London, he was squirted in the face with water. The water came from what appeared to be a microphone.

Four men who were part of a freelance camera crew were arrested. They could face assault charges

An unamused Cruise told the culprit, "I'm here giving you an interview and answering your questions and you do something really nasty. You're a jerk."

After the incident, Cruise continued to greet fans. Cruise's fiancee, actress Katie Holmes, attended the premiere but wasn't next to him during the incident.

It's just f*ckin' water!! :ninja:

Last edited:

donkeyknob

whats scientology? and yeah, the guy is a tool. i've enjoyed many of his movies, but as a person hes a real cockfaggot. the best part of last samurai (which, is a very good movie) is watchin tom cruise gettin beat with a wooden stick

hitmonlee

yes.

hey jerkface, you have the face of a jerk!

dianetics.gif

hitmonlee

nope. no stairs in my house. just an occasional step.