any mame version after 68

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
i notices after mame 68 some of my game like tron(Set 1) and others have trouble with the mouse and game pad on at the same time some games need them both on at the same time please someone play tron then you will know what i'm talking about the only way i know how to fix it is to use the keyboard and mouse i think no onw likes using the keyboard :confused:

hagbard

From my testing with Mame32plus you need to set up your controller (Properties (right click game) -> Controller -> Enable joystick input). Then, while playing the game, hit tab, Input (this game) -> remap the keys as you like. For example, I can sep up the dial as my right POV (PSX Dual Shock Pad) and move with the controller cross.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
thanks hagbard for the quick reply i did what you said and still no luck did you play the game I also use mame plus i had to delete some of my roms because of this i think it is a bug because i have tried other mames and still the same bug if you can find it download mame 68 then play tron(Tet 1) :my_santas

hagbard

I'm sorry this doeesn't work OK for you, I think I can't hardly find mame 068 right now :p

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Crystal Castles

Im using mame plus 97 an i can not map out the joystick correct it keeps making me use analog if you use analog on this game the player acts crazy if you use the keyboard it is ok