PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Adventure 2 help

Drium
June 23rd, 2005, 18:58
Alright, I know this may've been asked quite a dozen times, but the search function crashes on me so I can't seem to find dirt in this forum. :(

After my Sonic Adventure 2 CD broke, I searched for a working ISO and burned it; it's cool, it plays, but the Japanese voices can't be turned on (or else) and, when I get to the Last Episode, Eggman goes through the floor and I can't play anymore.

Anyone knows if there's a way to solve this? I don't want an ISO; just asking, is there a patch or anything of the like I can apply to the ISO itself to unscrew it up? Or should I just look for another one?

Dreamcast, by the way. Not Gamecube.

(The ISO I'm using was made by the group known as "Echelon" if that helps any; I'm more than willing to re-download a rom if anyone wants to send me a link to a working one, but do this in PM and not on the forum, as I've seen it's against the rules. I'm not asking for ISO's here, but I'm not AGAINST receiving a link in my e-mail or PM box either. <_<)

hagbard
June 23rd, 2005, 23:51
The Echelon releases have problems with Chankast emulator, but afaik not with the rel DC as in your case. If I were you I'll look for another good dumped, if it's the problem, Sonic Adventure 2 ISO

Jale
June 24th, 2005, 05:18
I've played the Echelon release on my Dreamcast and it does the same. It's not just Chankast.

Drium
June 24th, 2005, 05:20
You'd think they'd be smart enough to actually release a version that works. X_x

Well, my hunting for a good version begins! I'll let you know if I find anything, you two; do the same for me, aye? :P

305soldier
June 24th, 2005, 20:42
i,ve been hunting for a sonic adventure 2 iso that works for a LOOOOONG time. and i woulnd't mind if somebody sent me one through e-mail or pm :o

montpics
June 25th, 2005, 12:27
Well, there is one place that you can get them........ :laugh: