Wassamatta How I Dodiss?

Pvt213

I Dwnld Rage of the dragons for neogeo, it starts but all i get is coloured blockes of statik movin around the screen 4 characters. I Use Nebula 2.18a Ive tried ver 2.23a,b & d but rotd is not on their game list.I had this problem with kof99 on Nebula so i used kawaks it worked perf, hwver rotd isnt on my kawaks gaming list either.
Heres my ROTD rom info

File size 75,267k
Zip contents
264-m1.bin
264-m1d.bin
264-c1.bin
264-c2.bin
264-c3.bin
264-c4.bin
264-c5.bin
264-c6.bin
264-c7.bin
264-c8.bin
264-v1.bin
264-v2.bin

Nebula tells me a couple of files r bigger than they should be & im missing 264-v3 & 264-v4.

NY1 else been through this ordeal & cracked it, maybe i need a different emulator NY advice is apreciated. THNX :huh:

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Um, your constant abbreviations makes it hard to tell what exactly your problem is, try rewriting it, or hope someone can tell what all those abbrevoations mean.

I know you're not in that much of a hurry, please post normally, using full words.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You need to use a rom manager like romcenter to check the file and see if everything is ok or something is missing. I have Rage of the dragons somewhere but right now finding the zip file would be quite hard in all the cd's that I have.

Try Romcenter.