Satourne v1.1 Help

FinFish77

I have been trying to get satourne to work for the last few days and have gotten all the plugins and bios configured. The only thing i dont know how to do is load my iso. I have the Shining Force 3 iso downloaded, in BIN form, but I cant figure out how to use it. Also, I tried loading it under machine mode>load saturn binaries, but it says the file is too big.

Last edited:

hagbard

Emulate it with Daemon Tools. Otherwise, use SSF or Cassini as are better Saturn emulators.

Eveything I mentioned have been mentioned many times here so please use the Forum's search function or even Google :cool:

Last edited:

FinFish77

I dont understand what u mean. Is Daemon Tools another emulator?? Do i need to do something with my iso to get it to play? Can u please elaborate on this.

Last edited:

FinFish77

I figured out how to work daemon tools, but now it tells me that "Game disk is unsuitable for this system". By the way, I am using SSF now.

hagbard

Make sure you select the DT emulated drive on SSF options window

hagbard

perhaps the bios or the iso itself are bad. Try another bios from different region

Last edited:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
So how is this thing to load ISO with Daemon tools for SATOURNE 1.1P

HEY HAGBARD DON'T MENTION TO ME THE SSF AND CASSINI THING,THEY HAVE PRETTY HIGH REQUIREMENTS CONFRONTING THEM TO SATOURNE

so please tell me how to load an ISO with SATOURNE 1.1P

(Plus i don't really like CASSINI AND SSF :p )

montpics

Don't try to bump in and reply in a thread that no one cares at this moment. You have your own thread. Plus, hagbard is in MIA again. :cool: